OUR VISION & MISSION
Our vision is that God would use CMMSA to raise up men and women as leaders of the health professions who would glorify God through their lives and careers. We desire to help medical students and those in healthcare in south Alabama integrate their faith in Jesus Christ into every aspect of their lives. We pray that their influence would impact the Gulf Coast, the United States, and the far reaches of the world.
Our mission is to Glorify God by Building Laborers on the Medical Campus for the Lost world.
- The Bible was written by men divinely inspired by God and is His written revelation to mankind. It is truth without any mixture of error and is the supreme standard by which conduct, creeds, and religious opinions should be tried.
- There is but one true God, who eternally exists as three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ entered the human race as the virgin-born Son of Mary, fulfilled the Old Testament prophecies of the Messiah, was rejected by Jewish leaders, condemned by Pontius Pilate, crucified by the Romans, buried in a borrowed tomb and arose bodily fro the dead on the third day.
- Jesus Christ died on a cross as the sinless substitute for sinful mankind of all ages and only through Him did the Father reconcile the world to Himself. All who, by faith, receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior are spiritually born into permanent membership of the family of God.
- The resurrected Jesus Christ ascended to heaven and sent the Holy Spirit to indwell, guide, and empower all who believe by imparting to them the life of Jesus so that they may live godly lives.
- Jesus Christ will return to this earth in visible, human form; judging the evil of the world, calling the church to eternal companionship with Himself, and recalling Israel through judgment and cleansing, into fulfillment of the prophetic promises of a millennial kingdom on the earth.
- All human beings, at their proper time, will be raised from the dead either to eternal life in heaven prepared for those who have been redeemed, or to eternal punishment in hell for the devil, his angels, and unbelievers.
- We should obey the command of Jesus Christ to lead persons of all nations to faith in Him and to grow in Christ likeness.
- All Christians should grow spiritually through Bible study, prayer, sharing their faith and active involvement in a Bible-believing church.